Terms and Conditions
The product and service are made available to you by us as per the following terms and conditions .It is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The Company, Ruislip Currency is regulated by HMRC (12607511) and the company register number is 72663301 whose registered office is at 164, High Street, Ruislip HA4 8LJ.
If you experience problems with an order or any other aspects please write to:
Ruislip Currency Ltd.
164, High Street,
We will investigate and respond to your concern within 10 working days of receiving your complaint. We will acknowledge all complaints in writing.
Click and collect
You can place an order for the product in the following ways.
Orders can be placed on line at web site or by calling us on 01895 630 331.
Orders will be processed at the foreign exchange rates quoted on the web site on the day of ordering and orders will be rounded up to nearest currency note.
Currency availability is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, currencies restrictions and money laundering regulations.
When placing an order you declare and represent that the information that you provide is true and accurate. We may call you and request further information
should it be required? Please provide us a valid landline telephone number.
Click and collect payment must be made by cash on collection or payment by credit/debit card on collection.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and all parties involved agree that any dispute pursuant to these Terms and Conditions shall be determined by the English Courts.
We will hold and process the information about a client as necessary to administer the services being provided by us for the client and to operate and maintain an account on behalf of that client where applicable. We will only share information that we hold about a client with other companies and organizations as and when necessary for the successful provision of our services to the client.
We may also exchange information with other organizations, both within the United Kingdom and overseas as appropriate, in order to verify a client’s identity, to prevent crime and/or recover debt. In particular, if fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies to prevent fraud and money laundering.
Ruislip Currency will treat all information we hold about a client as private and confidential and shall not disclose any information we hold about a client except where:
- We are required to do so by any applicable regulations, in order to comply with the law and/or we are requested to do so by any regulatory authorities or fraud prevention agencies.
- It is at a client’s request, with their consent.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, Clients may request to see a copy of the information that is held about them by the company by submitting a written request to the company.
Anti-Money Laundering Procedures
- We operate anti-money laundering controls as required by law. These controls are in place to help stop criminals using bureau de change to launder money, which feeds terrorism, drug trafficking and other serious crime.
- You may be asked to provide proof of your identity and current address, which we are obliged to copy and hold on file, to comply with our legal obligations.
- Copies of these documents and records of transactions will be retained for five years. We reserve the right at all times to refuse to process any transactions.
- Customer will be required to provide the documents based on the sterling value of the transaction being carried out.